Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Poached Eggs


Pictures of food look even more delicious if they express some movement, like this egg yolk running down the bread slices. If I decide to take a picture like this, with movement in it, I usually prepare the set beforehand, because I know that once I cut open the egg and the yolk starts tu run down I have only a few seconds to take some good shots. I used a trigger for this picture and with the other free hand I poured egg yolk from another poached egg in order to look creamier and to help it run down the side of the bread. If you look carefully, you can see the fine line off yolk in the upper part of the picture. 

The camera settings I used in the picture above are:

Exposure: 0.5s at f/3.2
Exposure Mode: Auto
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
ISO: 100

Click Click Guten Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment