Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Oven baked potatoes part II




I made some oven baked fries, again, and I couldn't help not taking a photo. It is important to take the pictures while the food is still fresh, warm, straight out of the oven. You can see the difference between the two photos. The first is shot right after I took the fries out from the oven and the second one much later, while trying to make the egg yolk look yummy and creamy the potatoes got cold, you can see that they have lost their shininess. Next time, if it happens again, I will just grease the potatoes with some oil (using the one remained from the baking) so that they look fresh even after they got cold. 

The camera settings I used for the pic above are:

Exposure: 1/50s at f/5
Exposure Mode: Auto
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
ISO: 320

Click Click Guten Appetit!


I did not use any special props or backdrops for this picture, only an improvised foam light reflector. The light came from the sides and from the back. 




2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I missed those :)....looking forward to part III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part III this Sunday :) It's a plan ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete